- New!!! TTS CHALLENGE
- New!!! HINDI ASR CHALLENGE
- New!!! Call For Collaborative Participation in Collecting speech data in Indian Language by 20th July 2020
- Linguistic Resources Available for Start-ups on NPLT
- Parallel Chunked Text Corpus is available on portal
- Text to Speech is now available as web-service. Check Demo.
- Notification to mandate Indian Languages Support for Mobile Phones as per IS 16333(Part-3)
|Lipi Gnani: A Versatile OCR for Documents in any Language Printed in Kannada Script||Research Paper Freeware August 10, 2020|
|OHWR Testing Methodology||Guidelines/ Draft Standards Freeware July 15, 2020|
|Text To Speech (TTS) System Testing Strategy||Guidelines/ Draft Standards Freeware July 5, 2020|
|Machine Translation Acceptance Testing Methodology||Guidelines/ Draft Standards Freeware July 5, 2020|
|OCR System Testing Strategy||Guidelines/ Draft Standards Freeware July 5, 2020|
|Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) System Testing Strategy||Guidelines/ Draft Standards Freeware July 5, 2020|
Technology Development for Indian Languages (TDIL) Programme initiated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India has the objective of developing Information Processing Tools and Techniques to facilitate human-machine interaction without language barrier; creating and accessing multilingual knowledge resources; and integrating them to develop innovative user products and services.
The Programme also promotes Language Technology standardization through active participation in International and national standardization bodies s such as ISO,UNICODE, W3C and BIS to ensure adequate representation of Indian languages in existing and future language technology standards.
More about Technology Development for Indian Languages Programme