- Webinar on Web Standards and IDN Enabling Startups
- RFP for Empanelment of Translators/Translation Agencies for C-DAC Pune
- Second Webinar for Indic Language Startup Ecosystem
- New!!! English to Hindi Translation Sprint
- Webinar for Indic Language Startup Ecosystem
- TTS CHALLENGE
- HINDI ASR CHALLENGE
- New!!! Call For Collaborative Participation in Collecting speech data in Indian Language by 20th July 2020
- Linguistic Resources Available for Start-ups on NPLT
- Parallel Chunked Text Corpus is available on portal
- Text to Speech is now available as web-service. Check Demo.
- Notification to mandate Indian Languages Support for Mobile Phones as per IS 16333(Part-3)
|A Deep Multi-task Contextual Attention Framework for Multi-modal Affect Analysis||Research Paper Freeware August 28, 2020|
|Sentiment and Emotion help Sarcasm? A Multi-task LearningFramework for Multi-Modal Sarcasm, Sentiment and Emotion Analysis||Research Paper Freeware August 28, 2020|
|Multi-domain Tweet Corpora for Sentiment Analysis: Resource Creation and Evaluation||Research Paper Freeware August 28, 2020|
|Natural Language Generation Using Transformer Network in an Open-Domain Setting||Research Paper Freeware August 28, 2020|
|A Passage to India”: Pre-trained Word Embeddings for Indian Languages||Research Paper Freeware August 26, 2020|
|Syntax-Informed Interactive Neural Machine Translation||Research Paper Freeware August 25, 2020|
Technology Development for Indian Languages (TDIL) Programme initiated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India has the objective of developing Information Processing Tools and Techniques to facilitate human-machine interaction without language barrier; creating and accessing multilingual knowledge resources; and integrating them to develop innovative user products and services.
The Programme also promotes Language Technology standardization through active participation in International and national standardization bodies s such as ISO,UNICODE, W3C and BIS to ensure adequate representation of Indian languages in existing and future language technology standards.
More about Technology Development for Indian Languages Programme